It’s all about getting to know the place. Riding the trams, the buses, the taxis and the MTR. Then Savoring the flavors from the soothing noodles and tasty dimsum and dumplings. Of course there’s the sight and sounds of this modern city. I like the developed Hong Kong. It’s convenient and for a gadget lover like me, it’s a haven. And of course I wouldn’t forget Hong Kong Disneyland, one of the main highlights when coming to Hong Kong.
- Transit: From Hong Kong International Airport to my first Street Food in Central
- Hong Kong: Taking a Bus to Victoria Peak
- Hot soup, superb dimsum in chilly HK at Mak’s
- Of Street Breakfast, Trams, and Statue Square
- Old to New, Man Mo Temple and Symphony of Lights
- Finding one-of-a-kind siopao in Tim Ho Wun
- Entering the Magical World at Disneyland Hotel
- Disney-flavored lunch at Crystal Lotus
- Fun Time at Disneyland Theme Park
- The Sleeping Beauty Castle Fireworks at Disneyland
- Breakfast and more time at Disneyland
- Went back to Mongkok
- Fly Back to Manila
Checkout the rest of the photos on Flickr
Ferdz Decena is an award-winning travel photographer, writer and blogger. His works has found print in publications such as Singapore Airlines’s Silver Kris, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay, Cebu Pacific’s Smile and Seair InFlight. He has also lent his expertise to various organizations like the Oceana Philippines, Lopez Group Foundation, Save the Children and World Vision, contributing quality images for their marketing materials.