Oh how time flies. Travel Blogging has gone through so many changes since I started from my official first post here back in 2003. The site itself has gone through several design and direction iterations already but the center of it all is the passion for travel and bringing back wonderful images to share with you guys. As my thanks to you dear readers and to celebrate my upcoming 1000th post, I’m giving away A Free Round-Trip Flight to ANY Cebu Pacific International Destination. I hope that would be a good enough prize for you to join this mini contest. If you are interested to join, read on for the details.
Win A Round-Trip International Flight
- Flight must be booked before the end of July 2012
- Flight date itinerary is valid within the end of the year (August-December 2012)
- Not valid on embargo dates and peak season
- Inclusive of Airfare and Surcharge except Government Travel Tax and Terminal Fees
- Route only applies to Cebu Pacific International Destinations
- You must be in Metro Manila to receive the gift certificate and book at Cebu Pacific valid Ticketing Offices
Disclaimer: This promo is NOT in any way endorsed or sponsored by Cebu Pacific Airlines. This is a personal giveaway by Ferdz Decena of Ironwulf.net
Answering the first 3 questions and liking this page is mandatory. Like the Facebook Page, Follow my Twitter account or tweet about this giveaway for additional points for a bigger chance to win.
Contest duration: Contest will run until midnight July 8, 2012. The winner will be announced on my 1000th post on July 9, 2012
Ferdz Decena is an award-winning travel photographer, writer and blogger. His works has found print in publications such as Singapore Airlines’s Silver Kris, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay, Cebu Pacific’s Smile and Seair InFlight. He has also lent his expertise to various organizations like the Oceana Philippines, Lopez Group Foundation, Save the Children and World Vision, contributing quality images for their marketing materials.