Have you seen the Where in Shanghai video (check below) and do you want to get to know more about the Paris of the East?! Answer this quiz to get a chance to win two round trip tickets to Shanghai!
#WhereinShanghai Ep 5 – Great Mid-Autumn places to visitCelebrate the much-awaited Mid-Autumn Festival by exploring the best scenic spots just right outside the city of Shanghai! Enjoy the sights, take part in beautiful traditions, and appreciate the full moon at its brightest.
On the fifth and final episode of the #WhereinShanghai series, we bring you the perfect places that would make a great Mid-Autumn celebration getaway!
Grab our low fares starting at http://bit.ly/AA_SeptemberSale, and get exclusive discounts from our Shanghai partners! Click here to find out more: http://bit.ly/AirAsiainShanghaiFREEBIES.
Posted by AirAsiaPhilippines on Friday, September 16, 2016
- What is the UNESCO World Heritage site featured in the video?
- Where is the Zhujiajiao Water Village, which is also known as the Shanghai’s Venice?
- What is the man-made forest with lakes built at the Chongming Island?
Put your answers as a comment to this blog in this format:
Facebook profile url
Then share this text on your Facebook account:
Join the #AirAsiaInShanghaiQuiz at http://bit.ly/2deG4F2 and get a chance to discover the Paris of the East!
Participants must at least be 18 years old, a citizen of the Philippines and must have an official Facebook account in public setting.
Contest runs from October 05 to October 19. Correct entries will be raffled and the winner will be announced on October 26. The winner will be notified via Facebook messenger. Ticket prize not claimed in 60 days will be forfeited.
Terms and Conditions
1. Ticket prize is exclusive of airport and terminal fees, and travel tax.
2. The prize for this contest is not transferable and/or not convertible to cash.
3. Booking must be done at least 14 working days before the flight date. No rebooking.
4. Visa application is shouldered by the winner.
5. The period for the use of vouchers is until April 2017. The prize flight vouchers are subject to flight availability and approval and cannot be used during embargo period.
6. By participating in the Contest, the Participants agree to hold harmless, defend and fully indemnify the Organizer, its directors, employees, personnel, representatives and agents from and against all losses, damages, expenses and all third party actions,proceedings, claims, demands, costs (including without prejudice to the generality of this provision, the legal cost of each other), awards and damages arising as a result of the Participant’s entry in the Contest.
7. By participating in the Contest, the Participants are deemed to agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contest upon the submission of their entries for the Contest. The decisions of the Organizer in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the types of Prize and the selection of winner shall be deemed final, conclusive and binding and the Organizer will not entertain any complaints in respect thereof under any circumstance.
Ferdz Decena is an award-winning travel photographer, writer and blogger. His works has found print in publications such as Singapore Airlines’s Silver Kris, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay, Cebu Pacific’s Smile and Seair InFlight. He has also lent his expertise to various organizations like the Oceana Philippines, Lopez Group Foundation, Save the Children and World Vision, contributing quality images for their marketing materials.