Ironwulf En Route (www.ironwulf.net) is one of the pioneering blogs in the Philippines. having established itself in the Travel Blogging niche since 2003. The blog has become one of the premiere resources and inspiration for travelling in the Philippines, Southeast Asia and beyond.
- Globe TattAwards Best Photoblog Finalis
- Philippine Blog Awards 2 Best Travel Blog
- Listed in 45 Beautiful and Creative (WordPress) Designs – Six Revisions
- Ironwulf on ANC Shop Talk
- Ironwulf on Mornings@ANC
- WikiPilipinas’ 2007 Wikipinoy of the Year: Blogger for Geography and Travel
- Featured in Filipinas Mag November Issue
- Finalist 10th Philippine Web Awards – Blog Category
- Finalist 1st Philippine Blog Awards – Best Travel Blog and Best Designed Blog
- Featured in Manila Bulletin’s Blog-o-rama – Meet the Ironwulf
Who is Ironwulf
Ferdz Decena is an award-winning travel photographer, writer and blogger. His works has found print in publications such as Singapore Airlines’s Silver Kris, Philippine Airlines’ Mabuhay, Cebu Pacific’s Smile and Seair InFlight. He has also lent his expertise to various organizations like the Oceana Philippines, Lopez Group Foundation, Save the Children and World Vision, contributing quality images for their marketing materials.
His photo of a monk contemplating above the clouds in Emeishan, China garnered First Place and Readers’ Choice Awards in the TNT Magazine Annual International Travel Writing and Photography Awards in 2009.
Read more about his profile at www.ferdzdecena.com
Quality in Numbers
Ironwulf.net has seen a steady growth of readership. It’s not immense in numbers but true and discerning readers who appreciate good story and photography aside from the helpful travel tips and insights offered.
With an established readership, Ironwulf.net has partnered with several brands to promote their latest offerings or services.
For advertising, partnerships or collaborations feel free to send an email at ferdzdecena @ gmail.com.