Done with admiring the Macho Temple, we moved up north to the Town of Luna 40km away from San Fernando. We were on our way to the pebble beach but we can’t afford not to stop and checkout the beautiful Shrine of Our Lady of Namacpacan. Luna Town was used to be called Namacpacan due to the town’s reputed hospitality to visitors. Namacpacan is an Ilocano word meaning “one who had given food”. It was in October 18, 1906 when the town changed its name to Luna to honor the Luna brothers Antonio and Luna.